Sunday, July 13, 2014

sights from the Maasai Mara.


1 comment:

  1. Nice tourism attraction photos. Thanks TerryAnne. Your one of the 5% Kenyans who promote Kenya. The other 95 % do not promote Kenya attractions at all yet internet is full of their negative comments about their own country

    ReplyDelete